Many people across the country have fallen in love with this region, or have been away and want to return. However, are the New England states generally unaffordable for people who have lived in less expensive areas?
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Many areas within the region have reasonably-priced (think under $150K) real estate
- Some tax offices allow installment payments, making it easier to pay off a bigger bill
- A lot of municipalities in New England have zoning laws that are tiny house-friendly
- Because many of the key attractions are within easy driving distance of most locations, you won’t have as many travel expenses involved with getting out and doing fun things
- The jobs available often feature higher pay, making it easy to advance
Visit True New England for more info about the great states that make up this region