If you own your own bed & breakfast, you know that your business is dependant on key tourist seasons. You probably have your own website, as well as directory listings on hotel sites. Will having a Facebook page help things even more?
In short – yes. Many people turn to Facebook when they need more information on a place to stay on vacation. If you have an active Facebook page, it will offer several advantages:
- Guests can rate your bed & breakfast and provide reviews
- You can post photos and videos
- Past or potential guests can post questions and comments
- Use apps that allow guests to book through your Facebook page
- Enjoy better search engine rankings
Please contact us for information on optimized Facebook posts for your B&B or other New England business.